26.08.2022 - 28.08.2022
• Ausschreibung 04.07.22, 08:30 Uhr
• Nennformular 04.07.22, 08:29 Uhr
19.08.2022 - 21.08.2022
• Nennformular 30.06.22, 08:26 Uhr
• Ausschreibung 30.06.22, 08:25 Uhr
Aktuell ist unser automatischer Versand von Dokumenten deaktiviert. Schauen Sie bitte im Kalender nach neuen Dokumenten.
Werden Sie Mitglied bei der DQHA und genießen Sie exklusive Vorteile im DQHA Benefit Club.
Infos zur Mitgliedschaft...
AQHA Database Tuneup
You have heard me say that AQHA has been working on a database tuneup – 3.0 – to stay on the cutting edge and continue providing the best customer service in the business. This has been a three-year overhaul, not only of the database but our associated systems, all in an effort to improve member services, and at last, we are about ready to “throw the switch on the new system.”
So, what does this mean for you as AQHA members?
This update will allow customer service representatives to better assist with questions and paperwork; provide more streamlined mail services; and much more. But, like any new technology, there may be bumps in the road along the way to a faster and better AQHA.
As the transition begins to convert the old system to the new, members will find that certain services on www.aqha.com are unavailable. Unfortunately, you may also experience an increased hold time when calling the office, and it may take a bit longer for a representative to answer questions. Certainly, we anticipate that delays you may experience during the upgrade will subside as the transition is completed.
The AQHA Executive Committee, staff and my hope is that you will agree that the small inconveniences during the transition will be well worth it to ensure that records are properly maintained, business transactions are supported and communication with customers is more efficient when the new database is launched.
As changes transpire, AQHA will provide more detailed updates at www.aqha.comon how the database upgrade will affect members.
Specifics that YOU need to know:
- AQHA’s online member services area will NOT be available February 15-28.This means current members can’t renew a membership online and new members can’t join AQHA online. The ability to purchase a subscription to The American Quarter Horse Journal, submit stallion breeding reports, register a foal, and conduct any online AQHA business, etc. will be unavailable in the member services area. After February 28, these services will resume as normal.
- Paperwork submitted after February 1 will be delayed.
- There will be some changes to the current $10 complimentary Internet records research for members with the new system. For February only, the $10 will need to be used between February 1 and February 15. Between February 16 and February 28, this service will not be available. While the $10 in complimentary Internet records won’t be offered in the new system, AQHA will offer Internet records discounts each month for members.
- AQHA Incentive Fund payouts will be slightly delayed. Members eligible for Incentive Fund payouts can expect checks to arrive in March.
< Zurück zur Übersicht